1. A-line Poplin Shirt From Cos £55.00
2. Mint Tapered Trousers By Topshop Unique $350
3. White Leather White Platform Sandals By Shellys London $166
4. Bettina Gold Tone Ring By Chloe $350
5. Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matt Lip Colour By Chanel $34
6. Peter Elaphe Clutch $595
1. Boyfriend Jeans From Gap £49.95
2. Boxy Asymmetrical Zip Jacket By 3.1 Phillip Lim $950
3. Wide Heel Leather Court Shoe From Zara $89.90
4. Pelican Sling Bag By Alexander Wang $850
5. Gold Tone Watch By Karl Lagerfeld $250
6. Gold Tone Chrystal Ring By Maison Martin Margiela $775
I love these Zara shoes sooooooo much ! They will go with everything as well; and as that’s the case of course I have to buy them. ONLY $89.99
Everyone knows christmas is not the same unless your at home; but when you are away you have to try and make it a goody
My sister surprised me with this on christmas day; cleverly organising it with my roomy Becky
What I wore Christmas day (Makes a massive change from wearing trousers and oversized jumpers)
Blue Cropped Floral Top- Urban outfitters $34.99
Flouro Mid Length Split Skirt- Topshop UK £50.00
Im glad I got to spend christmas with some great people and my bestest girls
I know I am in Florida and it is still super hot even in December but I still like picking outfits for you guys in the cold weather
Check out this outfit for those cold winter days, LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE IT !!!!
1. Checked Coat From Zara, on SALE now $159.99
This stylish coat is bang on trend this season and it’s on sale at Zara right now. Zara always do the best sales, but you have to get in there quick because the best items go straight away
2. Long Dress With Lace Trimming From Zara On SALE now $59.99
This dress is so versatile; wear it in the summer with sandals and winter add lots of layers
3. Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots From ASOS $99.82
Great price and you can wear them with absolutely EVERYTHING !!!! Trust me
4. Textured Woven Scarf From ASOS $32.67
Massive scarf to keep you warm ! A must need for the winter time
5. Fara Grosgrain- Trimmed Rabbit- Felt Fedora By Maison Michel From Net A Porter $395
I absolutely love these hats and they are perfect for winter; try one for a super stylish on trend look
6. Leather Gloves By Gucci From Net A Porter $475
I always spend a bit more on leather gloves as you’re going to be wearing them the whole winter and you want them to last. Black is the key colour!
As you all know I am a big fan of styling; I love putting outfits together for myself, friends and just online from websites I visit. I am going to be posting outfits on here more often, as one I have so many ideas in my head, two I love it and three it stops me going shopping as often; as I am trying to save!
Right now Im trying to figure out how I can bring styling into my new job as a stewardess and the route I can go to achieve this
1. Ankle strap pointed court shoe By Proenza Schouler $413
These shoes are a great colour and print, they will brighten up any outfit. That’s why I toned down the clothing so that the shoes stand out
2. Black Cassandra Soft Lamb Leather Trousers By Bruuns Bazaar $510
Nobody can go wrong with leather trousers. You can buy them in many different styles even in the high street shops. This style has to be one of my favourites for a laid back glamour look
3. Burnout Tee By Topshop $32
A plain white tee ! Who could not have enough of these? I know I couldn’t; I literally wear them with everything as they are so easy to pair up with other items, jewellery, jackets, bags, trousers etc
Love the outfit? Then let me know
Whistler was an amazing ski holiday destination; the only skiing place I have been that is not in Europe.
These photos are from the first day; for some reason I knew we had to take loads this day; and good job we did as it was cloudy and snowy the rest of the week we were there.
We skied in the day and chilled out most nights with a bottle of red wine; was lovely. It’s nice to spend time with the boyfy!
This is Scandinavian Spa, about 10 minutes from Cascade Lodge where we were staying.
Hot baths, steam rooms, saunas and relaxation rooms= THE BEST EVER !!
We also had a swedish massage here which we both said was the best we ever had
Couple of my new outfit buys for the trip
Now the stew uniform on the other hand could be better, but it’s work after all ! We can play after…….
And we play so well
This dress is from H&M back when I was in the UK, I love it and it goes so well with the Bahama’s vibe
Bitter End, Bahamas