1. Equipment blazing yellow cashmere jumper £320
2. Preen python panel shift dress £1,410
3. By Malene Birger, nallie silk printed trousers £335
Okay so i’ve made my mind up !
I made the choice of not buying rubbish in the sales (which i used to do all the time) about 3 years ago; I think it was just an impulse thing. I was wasting my money on rubbish which I didn’t necessarily like it was just because it was cheap ! Eughhhhh why did I ever do that???????
My new thing…………. Is going to be instead of buying more at reasonable prices I’m going to build my wardrobe of pieces that will last me forever and ones that I absolutely love. One item per month (depending on what it is I may have to save longer); but one that I really really love !!
I always see these designer and high end pieces which I would be proud to own, and would love to see in my wardrobe so that’s what i’m going to do.
Obviously a couple of high street buys are always good, as its good to mix and match and sometimes you don’t need a plain white tee to be at a price of £200; I’ll save that for that Preen dress that will take me twelve months to save for.
1. Chanel heary earrings by Rewind Vintage £370
2. Sportmax code zebra wide leg trousers £189
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim New York city dress £245